WorldTwoDotZero – WorldTwoPointZero
Everything has changed … Anthropological reflections on the social web.
Mondoduepuntozero or Worldtwodotzero was created with the aim of analyzing the major changes that are taking place in our society.
Our analysis starts from the innovation, the technology to reach the origin of this great changes.
The web is creating new social dynamics, new relationships, new spaces…
A new space, cyberspace, to analyze and study together.
World2dotzero’s sociological articles
- Entropy on Web
- Educating to the use of smartphone
- Internet and people’s wisdom
- The multimedia World
- The Internet thought
- The Google Doodle
- Lonely window: Alone in front of the computer
- The misunderstanding regarding the digital reading
- The Smart Commuters
- Global Instagram Expo
- Slow Reading
- Social shopping & Purchase on
- The OVER-60s read better on tablet
- Smart working: efficient working via network
- 50 tips for an efficient Google searching
- What is the use of Twitter? What to do with Twitter?
- The reading of the texts: Paper against Screen
- Hello Barbie: the cyberdoll connected to internet
- Dubsmash, Selfie, YouTube and the grimaces of Barack Obama on BuzzFeed
- Milgram and the social networks that make the world a smaller place
- Bye bye handwriting
- Facebook a social tool for older people?
- Emoticon, Emoji, Kaoani, Henohenomoheji, Shift_JIS art
- What would you give up for the Internet? Would you give up coffee, chocolate, showers?
- Estimote Stickers and the crumbs 2.0 of Tom Thumb
- The digital Omnivores: A new model of mass consumption
- Me, you, them, Google and the first three search results
- The Spin cycle: Technologies, people, society in “global rotation”
- News on paper or online?
- LEGO bricks and 2.0 web communities
- HASHTAG: the tool of social communication
- Otto Neurath and the visual education through the use of symbols
- Hypertexts and hypermedia: Farewell sequential reading of the text!
- Augmented Reality and Google glass, how our visual perception will change
- Groundswell: the “great wave” of social networks
- From Moreno’s Sociometry to Social Network Analysis: Let’s analyse ourselves!
- The power of icons and symbols
- From post to pingbacks, how to communicate via network
- How the Cloud will change our lives: the relocation of our cultural heritage
- Internet is changing our children’s method of study
- The website popularity, an ephemeral love between algorithms and culture
- Alexander Koyré and different time management over the centuries
- Web has changed the World